1. Promote the exchange of ideas and information relating to GIS.
2. Promote GIS research.
3. Improve the understanding of the proper application of GIS procedures.
4. Develop materials and promote activities needed to improve the teaching of GIS concepts.
5. Promote and coordinate activities and directions with other professional organizations involved with GIS.
6. Pursue charitable, educational, religious, or scientific purposes within the meaning of section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code.
Specialty Groups created by System
2 years ago