My Profile

Michael Barry

Contact Details

884 Aster St
Baton Rouge, LA
Google Map Icon
Work: (650) 649-4025

Bio

At school, I was also an active editor of the school newspaper. At university I wrote scientific articles and participated in student conferences. That's how I started to apply my skills of writing scientific articles. 

The main advantages of an education in the U.S.

Pros of an American education:
✔ Students who have completed 11 years of high school can go straight to college or university;
✔ A highlight of American education: You can transfer from one university to another, even in an unrelated field of study;
✔ the student chooses onlineessaywriter.co and which subjects to take;
✔ payment is made not per semester, but for the subjects studied;
✔ international students have the right to work officially during their studies;
✔ have the opportunity to receive a stipend;
✔ The U.S. has a flexible visa policy for students;
✔ universities are adapted for people with disabilities.

Below we will look at all these options in more detail, but first let's look at the U.S. education system.

The U.S. education system has several levels:
  • Preschools;
  • high school.
We recommend that you begin your acquaintance with the American educational system at the high school level. There are a huge number of their types (private, public, day care, boarding schools), but essay writer have clients from different institutions, it is a diploma of secondary education in the United States will give more opportunities to continue studying at the top universities in the world.

It is worth noting that in the U.S., kids go to school for 12 years, after which Americans themselves do not always go to universities. Here it is customary to take a gap year and think for a year about further plan, in both cases you can write do my essay for me, For school students who are still undecided about their major and what they want to do, it is an opportunity to work for a year in any field and see what works and what does not.

Also college education in America is considered to be a full-fledged higher education. But let's go in order.

All institutions of higher education in the United States are divided into two main types: colleges and universities. There are no significant differences in the diplomas or quality of education between them; no matter where you're from, you can ask for help from freeessaywriter, they differ most often only in their size and the number of fields of study. While colleges often offer bachelor's degrees in a single field of study, such as engineering or economics, universities are a kind of conglomerate of colleges in different fields.

In a nutshell: If you want a bachelor's degree, you should go to a college, but if you are interested in a master's degree, choose a university.

There are two types of universities and colleges in the United States: public and private. Although private colleges are more expensive, they are much more valuable because they give each student more attention and a stronger foundation of knowledge. Private universities in the United States have an excellent reputation and are well regarded throughout the world.

More information :

Freelance Writer 
That which doesn’t restrict you makes you non-essential 
Tips for improving your essay

Education

Louisiana State University
Baton Rouge, United States
Master, 2019
Media
2013 To 2019
Dissertation: Media
Advisor: Tom Holland